Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
United Kingdom – Manchester
External Producers take the lead in communication with all stakeholders external to the TT Games development team: the WB Publishing organization including Marketing and PR, Product Development, Operations, Central Product Management and Legal; IP holders, and suppliers.
- A consistent primary point of contact able to field and speedily answer questions from all external parties (licensors, first parties, marketing, Ops), plus Localisation, QA and internal management.
- Securing timely approvals on all in-game content from licensors.
- Concern for and protection against brand, legal and commercial risk, with an active awareness of contractual requirements.
- An ongoing active relationship with the worldwide Marketing teams: communication of game features and content; supply of game assets; review and approval of marketing materials, in consultation with development team members where appropriate.
- Personal presentation of the game to internal WB staff and externally to press, trade and consumers.
- Management of the platform-holder submission process, working with the WB Ops team, to secure product approval through concept-stage onwards.
- Oversight of QA and Localisation processes. Communication with QA and Localisation Managers to secure appropriate levels of resource allocation over the project’s lifespan, and correct prioritization of tasks.
- Identification and communication of project risks, both to schedule and to quality.
- Effective prioritisation or waiving of bugs and development tasks in the final stages before submission.
- A pro-active pursuit of opportunities to increase the commercial value of assigned projects, including consideration for both consumer and trade marketing activities, demos, DLC, OEM deals, platform extensions and territory-specific localization.
Core Skills & Experience:
- Console game production experience.
- Detail-orientated and results-driven.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Experience building, managing and enhancing working relationships with developers, external partners and vendors.
- Experience working with IP holders an advantage.
- Flexible approach with the ability to adapt with change.
- Experience managing conflict and risk.
- Ability to work under pressure.
To apply for this job please visit careers.warnermediagroup.com.